- I've been feeling much lighter and less bloated and I do think my tummy has shrunk a little (well I know it has as I've lost an inch off my waist!).
- I went on a work night out to the pub, drank just soda water, resisted the massive urge to order wine and laughed so much my face hurt. Plus I could drive home, had a decent sleep and woke up at 7.30am on Saturday feeling good.
- I'm still sleeping more and getting more restful sleep.
- Until the aforementioned glutton-fest I'd reduced my snacking and caffeine consumption.
- I made three Crossfit classes and a spinning class.
- I went foraging in the sunshine with my boyfriend.
- My foot is worse despite physio - I'm off to the GP this week armed with a letter from my physio asking for a sports medicine referral. Some discussion was had over whether it was a bone density issue. It looks like my 4 year old fracture has flared up. Vit D deficiency was mentioned.
- Sugar cravings are getting worse - leading to overeating.
- The gym nearest my work burnt down.
- I'm spending too much time cooking - not enough time outdoors. Did a lot of "soaking" and then cooking of beans and pulses to see if I could make some more FODMAP friendly meals for my IBS.
- Drinking 2 litres of water most days plus a lot of herbal tea but need to ensure I'm drinking enough water at the weekend.
- Need to think less about food all the time and find distractions for sugar craving. Reading etc. Spend less time in the house if my weekends are quiet.
- Plan my time carefully to get to gym sessions after work as other gym is further away.
- On my days off walk as many places as possible, if my foot is up to it, to get fresh air and Vit D.
- Ordered a D3 vegan supplement to take just in case!
- Water bottle close to hand on day off.
Link to my Food Diary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UGY_YZm8Kgh2cET0-2ANnStMqtv0bkN61OC4Su96OBo/edit?usp=sharing