Easter Sunday involved lots of activities including playing with my little cousins so that wasn't too much of an issue either but I did fold at teatime and have a glass of prosecco with everyone else at Sunday dinner. I did have to sit and watch everyone else eat dessert.
Easter Monday we went out for lunch and I had an amazing pie and mushy peas which left me groaning for most of the rest of the day and therefore feeling grumpy. It didn't help that in the evening I went to a pub quiz and ate some snacks and had a glass of red wine. I was in a thoroughly bad mood, probably due to the lack of exercise as well.
- I had a great week for exercise this week, 3 crossfit sessions, 1 pilates class and I did a WOD in the park in the sunshine on Easter Sunday morning with my boyfriend.
- I was feeling the difference in definition in my body on Saturday/Sunday - however that feeling has now worn off! On the upside I had managed to comfortably wear some XS Levi shorts that had been at the back of my drawer for the last year or so.
- I have a pretty impressive stock of chocolate at the back of my cupboard that I've managed not to touch for a few weeks now.
- Far too dehydrated/tea consumption off the chart this weekend. Need to really get back into a routine this week.
- Rein in the overeating this week ready for BF % measurements - I almost wish I'd had mine done Friday/Saturday as that was the best my body had looked and felt to me!
- Make sure to get some exercise in around work.
- Work hard on physio.
It's the final push and I'm trying not to give up too much mentally - to the point where I'm thinking of doing an 8th week after this.